Thursday, June 7, 2012

I say...YUM

Another great Asian dish to pass along. This one was mighty tasty if I do say so myself...and I'd better because if I don't say it....you won't hear it from anyone ELSE in this picky paradise ! Nonetheless, it was delicious and very simple. Hope you will give it a try.

CASHEW PORK STIR FRY

1 lb boneless pork loin sliced
1/3 cup stir fry sauce
2 T frozen orange juice concentrate
2 tsp corn starch
1/4 cup sesame oil
1 medium summer squash diced
1 medium zucchini diced
3/4 cup cashews

Combine stir fry sauce, orange juice, and corn starch and mix well. Stir in pork slices. Stir fry pork mixture in hot oil for 4-6 minutes. Add squash and zucchini and cook for about 3 minutes. Finally, stir in cashews and cook 1-2 minutes more. Serve over brown rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment