Monday, January 23, 2012

No Fishing !


Sorry folks, there will be no recipe shared tonight. What we have here is a classic "tail" of dinner gone wrong. I am not a picky eater PERIOD . However, I have never met a fish I wanted to eat, and that belief has been tried, tested, and confirmed once again tonight. Tilapia, the "non-fishy" fish is a myth....a MYTH I tell you ! Do not pass go, Do not collect $200. Now, for all of you aquatic eaters out there, in my defense,even my finicky fish lovin family didn't like this baked version and were quick to inform me that they only wanted fried catfish or cod from now on....well, since we are trying to go the healthy route, I feel like I'm "off the hook"....Pun INtended !

2 comments:

  1. NICE MOM....NO COMMMENT.....

    gracie hacked my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny!!! I'm so not that clever! I love reading your posts!! Sorry dinner was a bust. I'm not a big fish eater either, but I LOVE parmesan crusted Tilapia sprayed with fresh lemon as I eat it! YUM!!!! That I don't think you could taste much of, but I could be wrong. HOWEVER, your family might like that one?!

    ReplyDelete